Suitable for use on Alko hitch heads including the latest 3004 model the AJ10 has been designed to be strong, easily handled and resistant to the most determined attacks. It can be used whilst the caravan is stored or attached to the vehicle (when parked up) and incorporates a unique design that allows the stabiliser handle to be completely lowered. A feature not found on some other hitchlocks.
Fitting the AJ10 is simplicity itself, just place the laser profiled steel hood over the handle of the hitch and lock it in place with the 25mm diameter Sold Secure approved lock bolt. For increased security the lock is positioned under the hitch head to safeguard against any attempt to lever the hitchlock off.
The AJ10 comes with a plastic ball for when the caravan is not hitched to the tow vehicle.
- Fits Alko 3004 and 2004 stabiliser hitch heads and Alko AKS1300, AK160 and AK300 hitches.
- Insurance Approved.
- Unique feature allows the stabiliser handle to be completely lowered when the lock is fitted.
- Utilises Bulldog’s case hardened Super Lock Bolt which features a 25mm shaft and a drill
and pick resistant lock.
- The Lock bolt is positioned under the hitch to safeguard against any attempt to lever the lock off.
- Can be used hitched or unhitched or with a Bulldog Security Post.
- Supplied with a plastic ball for use when not attached to a vehicle or post.
- Covers the hitch handle and fixing bolts.
- Finished in bright red powder coating for high deterrent effect.
- Features just 2 parts that can be fitted in seconds.
- Supplied with 2 keys and instructions.
- Weight: 2.9kg including plastic ball.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 130mm x 140mm x 162mm