The 7CO alarm protects against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide levels in the home and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels. This alarm can be installed on a wall or as a tabletop unit for added
convenience. The Kidde 7CO battery operated carbon monoxide alarms are easy to install units that provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
These alarms benefit from a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas. They have a 10-year sensor life. Carbon monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is produced when fossil fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, LPG, charcoal and wood are not burned efficiently. It can be produced from poorly maintained or badly fitted domestic heating appliances such as boilers, wall heaters, wood burners, blocked flues or exhaust vents.
The symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, sickness, tiredness and muscle pain – all of which can easily be misdiagnosed as flu. It is therefore important to protect your family and home with a carbon monoxide alarm.
- Provides protection during power cut
- Two LED’s
- Red – Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Green – DC power is present, normal operation.
- Test/Reset Button
- Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Continuously monitors CO levels detected
- End of Life Alarm
- Alerts user to replace the alarm after 10-years protection
- Fully tested and approved by BSI for use in boats and caravans
- Life of Alarm 10-year sensor life
- Approvals Approved by BSI to EN50291.2010 Part 1 and 2
(boats and caravans) / CE Approved Warranty 10-years