For drivers, caravaners, campers and tradespeople who need access to a power supply when they are in a remote area, on site or where there is restricted access to a power supply. This 1000W (2000W peak) inverter safely converts the vehicle’s 12V DC battery to a 230V AC power supply. Suitable for powering UK standard appliances of that requires up to 1000W. This includes laptops, mobile phones, LCD TVs, DVD players, coffee makers, cordless power tool chargers and more. The inverter comes in an anodized aluminium case with a built-in cooling fan to protect against overheating.
Compatible with most 12V cars, 4x4s, lorries and motorcycles. And it is also suitable for most caravans, motorhomes and boats.
The inverter is powered through the vehicle’s battery, and the product is supplied with battery connector cables to connect the inverter to the 12V battery. The inverter works with the vehicle’s battery when the engine is turned either on or off.
- 1000W continuous power, with 2000W peak
- Multiple protection features for low voltage, over voltage, overload, short circuit & over heating etc.
- Anodized aluminium case providing durability & maximum heat dissipation with built in cooling fan
- Ideal for use with all 12v cars, 4×4’s & Motorcycles
- Also suitable for caravans, motor homes, camping & boats to operate laptops, stereos TV’s DVD’s, faxes, mobile phones, household & many other appliances outdoors
- Includes USB charging socket for phones, laptops, music players
- Not suitable for 24v batteries.
Please purchase the power you need based on the continuous output. Peak output will only last a short period of time