For drivers, caravaners, campers and tradespeople who need access to a power supply when they are in a remote area, on site or where there is restricted access to a power supply. This 2000W (4000W peak) inverter safely converts the vehicle’s 12V DC battery to a 230V AC power supply. Suitable for powering UK standard appliances of that requires up to 15000W. This includes laptops, mobile phones, LCD TVs, DVD players, corded heavy duty tools, cordless power tool chargers and more. The inverter comes in an anodized aluminium case with a built-in cooling fan to protect against overheating.
Compatible with most 12V cars, 4x4s, lorries and motorcycles. And it is also suitable for most caravans, motorhomes and boats.
The inverter is powered through the vehicle’s battery, and the product is supplied with battery connector cables to connect the inverter to the 12V battery. The inverter works with the vehicle’s battery when the engine is turned either on or off (accessory mode).
- 2000-Watt continuous power
- 4000-Watt peak power
- Can be used when camping to operate laptops, stereos, tv’s, DVD’s, faxes, mobile phones, household & other appliances outdoors
- With single USB charging socket and 2 230v AC plug outlets.
- High surge power inverter converts 12 Volt DC to 230 Volt AC
- Enables safe operation of 230v UK standard appliances outdoors
- Anodized aluminium case with built-in cooling fan and multiple protection features
- Multiple protection features for low voltage, over voltage, overload, short circuit & over heating etc
Please purchase the power you need based on the continuous output. Peak output will only last a short period of time.