The CHT+ 100 BatteryLock Headlamp is lightweight yet bright headtorch ideal for a wide range of outdoor pursuits.
Weighing just 90g including its battery, the CHT+ 100 BatteryLock Headlamp lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for walkers, campers and runners. The High Power CREE LED bulb has a bright, 100 lumen output with an impressive 55m beam distance. The runtime is up to 60 hours (Low mode) and is powered by 3AAA batteries that can be easily replaced when needed.
The headlamp features 3 modes (High, Low, Red) and its pivoting head means light can be angled as required. Coleman’s innovative BatteryLock system means the battery can be completely detached when the headtorch is not in use, reducing the risk of residual battery loss or damage caused by corrosion.
The CHT+ 100 BatteryLock Headlamp has an IPX4 weatherproof construction.
- Illuminant: 1 High Power Cree XB-D LED white, SMD LED red
- Light output: 100/ 20 lumens (high/low)
- Beam distance: 55/10 metres (high/low)
- Runtime: 6/60 hours (high/low)
- Batteries: 3 x AAA Duracell® batteries included
- Features: 3 modes: High/Low/Red, BatteryLock, 2m drop resistance
- IPX level: IPX 4
- Size: 6.8 cm x 4.7 cm x 3.7 cm. Ø of the headband: 60 cm
- Weight: 90g with battery