The CHT+ 80 BatteryLock Headlamp is a super-lightweight headtorch that weighs just 74g including its battery.
Ideal for navigating the campsite or stored in a pack in case of emergency, the CHT+ 80 BatteryLock Headlamp has a bright, 80 lumen output. It offers a 10-hour runtime and is powered by 3AAA batteries than can be easily replaced when needed.
Its bright CREE LED bulb provides an impressive 40m beam distance and the headtorches pivoting head means light can be angled as required. Coleman’s innovative BatteryLock system means the battery can be completely detached when the headtorch is not in use, reducing the risk of residual battery loss or damage caused by corrosion.
The CHT+ 80 BatteryLock Headlamp has an IPX4 weatherproof construction.
- Illuminant: 1 High Power Cree XB-D LED white, SMD LED red
- Light output: 80/20 lumens (high/low)
- Beam distance: 40/10 (high/low)
- Runtime: 10/60 hours (high/low)
- Batteries: 3 x AAA Duracell® batteries included
- Features: 1 mode; BatteryLock
- IPX level: IPX 4
- Size: 6.8 cm x 4.7 cm x 3.7 cm. Ø of the headband: 60 cm
- Weight: 74g with battery