This lightweight low pressure stove works off a refillable LP Gas cylinder (not included) or a Cadac Power Pak. It is ideal for camping, tailgating or caravanning.
The BBQ/Stove offers versatile cooking options with independent ceramic coated ribbed/flat grill plate. This gives a quicker heat up time and the option of grilling or frying. At the same time a pot could be used on the other side. The flat plate is ideal for cooking fish, breakfasts and pancakes and the ribbed plate is ideal for grilling meat, fish, chicken and vegetables.
The 2 Cook 2 Pro Deluxe has been updated for 2020, with a quick release tailpiece meaning set up is even quicker!
- NEW Quick Release Tailpiece (QR)
- Versatile Low Pressure Stove Unit
- Multiple Cooking Variations
- Steel Powder-Coated Lid
- Push Button Piezo Ignition
- Convenient Storage Bag
- Butane / Propane Compatible
- Height: 10 cm
- Width: 57 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
- Approximate weight: 5 kg
- Total heat output: 2 x 2 kW (4kw)
- Total average gas consumption: 291 g/H
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar
- Dual Burner
- Two Enamelled Pot Stands
- Ceramic Flat Plate and Grill Plate
- 1x Flat plate (25 x 25 cm)
- 1x Ribbed plate (25 x 25 cm)
- 2x Potstand (25 x 25 cm)