This portable and versatile gas BBQ, weighing less than 4kg, includes four interchangeable cooking surfaces. These are the pot stand, the BBQ top, the non-stick flat griddle and the pot (also used as a lid). These all pack into a convenient carry bag. The Safari Chef 2 is available as a high or low pressure unit.
The Safari Chef 2 LP version works off gas cylinders, butane regulated to 28-30mbar or propane regulated to 37mbar, working with any ‘external gas hitch’ on a leisure vehicle.
The safari Chef 2 is ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, caravanning and sports events.
- Lightweight, portable gas BBQ
- 4 interchangeable tops included
- Automatic push button piezo ignition
- Carry bags included
- Ceramic coating
- Height: 38.8 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
- Approximate weight: 3.6 Kg
- Total heat output: 1.80 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 130 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37/50 mBar
- Operates off any 2.8kPa gas supply
- Automatic piezo ignition
- Variable heat setting
- ø 28 cm – BBQ Top
- ø 26 cm – Flat Griddle
- ø 27 cm or 3.8 L – Dome / Pot