You’ll enjoy reliable portable power at your fingertips with the Outwell Akira 600 Power Station that can be recharged on the road from your vehicle battery.
Modern family camping embraces a wide range of essential electronics so free yourself from campsites with electric hook ups and go where the mood takes you. Durable, powerful, versatile and easy to operate, its many outlet options ensure you can rely on power at hand on all your off-grid outdoor adventures.
- Mobile power solution for camping off grid or on the go
- Informative colour display
- Dimmable 3W LED lamp
- Can power coolers, lights, charge electronics, electric air pumps etc.
- Ideal as leisure battery in campervans, micro campers etc.
- Can be used as additional battery capacity in campervans with built in leisure batteries
- Can be charged from car, wall outlet or solar panel (built-in MPPT controller)
- Multiple power stations can be linked to increase capacity
- IEC-F to IEC-G socket adaptor for use in UK, Ireland etc. included
- AC/DC adaptor for charging from mains power included
- Safety systems protect from short circuit, overcharge, over temperature, over discharge and more
- 1 x 3W LED
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Content: Power station, AC/DC adaptor, conversion socket
- Material: Plastic
- Batteries: 14.4V 43.5 Ah (626 Wh) Li battery
- Size: 26x17x20 cm (WxDxH)
- Pack size: 31x25x26 cm (LxDxH)
- 220V pure sine wave inverter, max 600W
- 3 x DC 14.4V out, max 150W
- 1 x USB-C / PD 60W in/out
- 1 x USB-A QC 3.0 5V/9V/12V, max 18W
- 3 x USB-A 5V, max 12W
- Input: DC 12-30V max 100W
Approx. charging times from 0-100%:
- AC adaptor: 4-6 hours
- Car charger 12V DC: 4-6 hours
- USB-C/PD: 10-12 hours
- Solar (120W panel – optional): 6-12 hours depending on weather