The latest version of the Forces 44 military rucksack, used by soldiers in the British army and Special Forces. Made from tough and durable 1000D Polyester fabric this heavy duty and water-repellent 44 litre rucksack features one undivided and flap-covered main compartment with a drawcord snow collar and closure straps with top quality, UTX Flex branded quick release buckles.
What is more it has zip-fastening two side pockets with storm protection flaps, as well as a zipped hood pocket for maps or accessories.
10 gauge self repair curved zips guarantee improved access to all of the parts.
The pack goes with ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps, about 8cm wide, a chest strap (2.5cm), and a padded waist system with approx. 4cm wide strap; both straps are adjustable and open with fastex buckles. Moreover the backpack has stiffened and specially shaped padded back: the Airmesh no sweat funnel back system to minimise back perspiration and aid cooling. The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through a number of nylon straps all-round, as well as sewn-in webbing and D-rings on both shoulder straps. It also has an elastic bungee cord on a top lid for external carriage of sleeping bag etc. Perfect for military as well as camping and hiking.
- Capacity: 44L. 1 main compartment. 2×2 litre side pockets. Lid compartment
- Adjustable snow collar. Elastic bungee cord on hood. Utility chain and accessory D-rings
- Ice axe/walking stick loops. UTX Flex plastic accessories. Airmesh funnel back system
- Waterproof & water repellent. hook-and-loop panel. Hydration compatible. Weight: 1450g
- Material: 1000D Polyester. Lining: 100% Nylon. Dimensions: 25.2″x12.6″x8.7″ (64x32x22cm)