A durable pack equipped for operations in the harshest environments, our Forces 44 is made of hard-as-nails waterproof XTP. This tough 1000D fabric is backed up by Duraflex buckles and no.10 self-repair zips, ensuring this pack will last years of use.
The Airmesh back system balances your load and is padded to ensure your comfort after carrying it for days. As well as several internal compartments, the Forces 44 has MOLLE points and a shock cord system on the exterior, so you can optimise the bag to carry all your essential kit on short exercises.
- DURABLE – Tough 1000D XTP fabric, Duraflex accessories and no. 10 zips make this a long-lasting bag in rough conditions.
- STABLE LOAD – This pack is comfortable and secure to carry, with a padded Airmesh back system, shoulder and chest straps.
- WATERPROOF – Storm flaps, a snow collar and waterproof coated XTP ensure this pack functions well in heavy rain and wet conditions.
- ADAPTABLE – As well as a large main compartment and side pockets, this pack has a MOLLE system for customisable modular storage, shock cord attachment, daisy chains and hydration compatibility.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: 1000D XTP polyester
- Dimensions: 64cm x 32cm x 22cm
- Access: Top with draw cord snow closure and base
- Attachment Points: MOLLE system, D rings, ice axe loops and top loading shock cord
- Back System: Adjustable
- Capacity: 44L
- Hip Belt: Padded
- Pockets: 2 x 2.2L 16x36cm zipped side pockets
- Zips: no.10 self repairing