Made of robust and water repellent 600D XTP Polyester Highlander Rambler 66 is a large hiking backpack featuring spacious single main compartment with a drawcord snow collar, two side zip pockets with storm protection flaps, one bottom pocket with a zipped access to the main compartment and two zip pockets in the lid for maps and quick access accessories.
Moreover, the rucksack comes with adjustable and padded shoulder straps with adjustable and removable chest strap, and adjustable padded hip belt with padded base.
Specially shaped Airmesh padded back with adjustable Triplelock back system provides the comfort of carry throughout the day while elastic bungee cord at the front together with a number of nylon loops and D-rings allow attachment of additional equipment. Ideal for camping, hiking and travel.
- Capacity: 66L
- Large main compartment with adjustable snow collar
- Bottom pocket
- Lid compartment with internal zip pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable and removable chest strap
- Adjustable padded hip belt with padded base
- Airmesh back system
- Adjustable Triplelock back system
- Drag handle
- Bright blue shock cord attachments
- Accessory D-rings on lid and shoulder straps
- Bright blue glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Material: water repellent 600D XTP Polyester with PVC coating
- Weight: 1.7kg