Blue Diamond’s windbreaks are fast becoming a caravanning essential; the contemporary ‘9-Poled Windbreak’ is a traditional windbreak produced from a heavy-duty lock-stitch polypropylene, designed to provide additional privacy and effective deflection of the wind around your awning or tent. This accessory incorporates nine soft-wood poles, with a metal spike on one end to easily and securely penetrate ground, as well as a metal ferule on the other to prevent damage to the pole.
The 9 pole windbreaks measure approximately 24ft long by 4ft tall; it comes complete with everything you need to pitch the windbreak, including an awning channel to attach to the caravan, windbreak clips, steel tips and steel caps.
- Traditional Windbreak Style
- Provides Privacy & Deflects Wind
- 9 Soft-Wood Poles
- Heavy-Duty Lock-Stitch Polypropylene Material
- Metal Spikes for Penetrating Ground
- Metal Caps for Preventing Damage
- Colour: Navy / Burgundy Stripe
- Includes: Awning Channel, Windbreak Clips, Steel Tips and Steel Caps