The perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite…
The perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite. The Balletto Air 260 featuring Vango’s revolutionary AirBeam Single Point Inflation and Multi-Point Deflation makes for a brilliantly quick pitch and pack up, leaving you with more time to enjoy your holiday. Take in all-round views and enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your awning with the large Diamond Clear Windows or adjust the zipped curtains for added privacy. The compact size of the Balletto Air 260 combined with new Elements ProShield fabric creates a lightweight awning that is still weather resistant and highly durable with the added benefit of ColourLok technology to aid colour retention from UV light. From a handy storage and extra bedroom space to family meals and relaxing, the Balletto Air 260 does it all.
- Flexi Door – Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility whatever the weather
- Split Access Door – The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry.
- Easy Access Doors – A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Bracer Beams Included – Small AirBeams secured in between main AirBeam structure for enhanced stability
- PVC Mud Strip – Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Diamond Pro Windows – 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- AirBeam Pump Included – Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam awning
- Steel Rock Pegs Included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Optional Annex Available – Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
- SkyTrack II – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners.
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks – Simply slide on to the SkyTrack System to hang storage or lights
- Reflective Webbing Straps – Additional stability for your awning in strong winds
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains – Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Optional Mesh Door Pack Available – Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
- AirBeam S.I Pro – Single Point Inflation – 10 years’ experience of AirBeam development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation
- Vango Draught Seal System – Patent Pending Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan
- SuperBeams – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Elements ProShield – Extremely robust and durable, Elements ProShield is ideal for touring awnings.
- SkyLiners Included – Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included – Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
*Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service