The perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite…
The perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite. The Balletto Air 390 featuring Vango’s revolutionary AirBeam Single Point Inflation and Multi-Point Deflation makes for a brilliantly quick pitch and pack up, leaving you with more time to enjoy your time away. Take in all-round views and enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your awning with the large Diamond Clear Windows or adjust the zipped curtains for added privacy. Created with Vango’s featherlight Elements Shield, a durable fabric ensuring a compact pack size for easy transportation. From a handy storage and extra bedroom space to family meals and relaxing, the Balletto Air 390 does it all.
- Split Access Door – The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry
- Easy Access Doors – A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Zipped Privacy Curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening
- Bracer Beams Included – Small AirBeams secured in between main AirBeam structure for enhanced stability
- Oversized Bag – The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning.
- PVC Mud Strip – Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- AirBeam Pump Included – Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam awning
- Steel Rock Pegs Included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Pegging Points – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Optional Annex Available – Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
- SkyTrack II – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks – Simply slide on to the SkyTrack System to hang storage or lights
- Reflective Webbing Straps – Additional stability for your awning in strong winds
- Optional Mesh Door Pack Available – Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
- AirBeam S.I Pro – Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation
- Elements Shield – Strong and durable, this 150D fabric is lightweight and highly waterproof. With ColourLok technology
- Vango Draught Seal System – Patent Pending Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included – Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
*Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service