– the original and still the best
The awning that started it all and spawned all other Kampa awnings. Its design can be seen throughout the Kampa range. This is the latest format, available in four different very useful sizes. The compact Rally 200, is useful for weekend and overnight stays but still large enough for a table and a couple of chairs. The Rally 260 can fulfill the needs of the weekend or touring caravanner but could equally suffice for longer holidays. The Rally 330 with its panoramic windows that is no more difficult to set up than the Rally 260, and the Rally 390 which is large enough to accommodate the family.
Updated for 2019, the steel front upright poles have been replaced with aluminium, lightening the load and preventing corrosion.
Whatever the size, they’re all incredibly quick and easy to set up with the majority of the work done from the outside. As with all Kampa awnings, the Rally is made from premium materials that will not let you down and looks great on your caravan. Its as quick to dismantle and packs down into an oversized carry bag with compression straps.
Available in four different sizes: 200, 260, 330 and 390.
- Coated Weathershield fabric
- Awning front upright poles can be adjusted for uneven ground
- NEW – Aluminium front upright poles
- Hybrid aluminium/fibreglass frame with adjustable front upright poles
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Blinds on all windows
- Kampa heavy duty no. 10 zip with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Roll-up front panels
- Oversized carry bag
- SabreLink Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink lighting
- Limpet Fix System Ready
200 x 250cm
235 – 250cm
150D Weathershield polyester
There are no reviews yet.