– a new twist
As well as inflatable technology, Kampa are at the forefront of conventional awning design. The Ace showcases all that’s best in lightweight awning design and function. The Ace, like all Rally awnings, is easy to set up – it is no more difficult than our smaller models. The awning is 400 cm wide and a very generous 300 cm deep – big enough for an extended holiday and an ideal replacement for a full awning. All five panels can be zipped out and an optional annex can be zipped into either side.
The view out is amazing, through the skylights in the roof and the large panoramic windows. Blinds have been replaced with curtains to create a more classic look or sheer elegance that you may find with a traditional full awning and each of the panels can be removed entirely to not only allow for added ventilation, but to also decrease the weight of the main body of the awning for threading through the caravan awning rail making the overall set-up experience easier.
Additional ventilation has been added to the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted to the awning that further helps deal with this by creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when it is cooler and cooler when it is warmer. An optional annex can be put on either side of the awning to suit preference, or even both!
The Ace is specifically designed around attention to detail. There are a few very noticeable design features that are unique to the Ace; one of these is the use of an aluminium pole set instead of steel to make the awning lighter whilst not sacrificing the strength and stability of the awning. The awning is produced with extra high quality 300D Weathershield material and to maximise the weatherproofing, we hot-air tape the seams.
- Double coated Weathershield Pro fabric
- Awning front upright poles can be adjusted for uneven ground
- Aluminium frame
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- Kampa heavy duty no. 10 zip with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink lighting
- Limpet Fix System Ready
400 x 300cm
235 – 250cm
300D Weathershield Pro Polyester
There are no reviews yet.