– for the most discerning
For the discerning caravanner who demands the finest lightweight awnings Kampa Dometic have combined the superlative features of classic and lightweight awnings to produce a hybrid that gives you the best of both worlds. The awning is produced in extra-high quality Weathershield Pro material that looks and feels like a traditional material but has all the benefits of modern technology.
Kampa Dometic have made improvements to the latest models to ensure that the Rally Pro remains the best lightweight awning available. The Rally Pro now features an aluminium frame, drastically reducing the weight of the awning and preventing corrosion. The front legs remain adjustable to ensure a perfect pitch every time. The Rally Pro is available in a striking Grey/Charcoal colour combination; this look is complemented by the curtains, for both the front and side windows, that slide on an easy-run track. There’s a Rally Pro awning to suit all caravans and purposes, whether it’s the 200 for a quick weekend away or the 390 for an extended holiday. Whichever size you choose you can be sure that it’s quick and easy to set-up.
Zip-out side panels offer even more flexibility. The side panels are interchangeable, allowing you to change the door positions on your awning and an optional annex can be zipped into either or both sides. The annex is also simple to set-up and comes complete with an inner tent. It creates excellent additional accommodation or can be used for extra storage.
Further customisation is available with Kampa Dometic’s range of optional equipment including, organisers and hanging rails that can be attached to the AccessoryTrack, pre-fitted to all Rally Pro awnings.
Available in four different sizes: 200, 260, 330 and 390
- Double coated Weathershield Pro fabric
- Awning front upright poles can be adjusted for uneven ground
- Full aluminium frame
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- Kampa heavy duty no. 10 zip with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Roll up centre panel (390 only)
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink lighting
- Limpet Fix System Ready
There are no reviews yet.