– let the Idris be part of your adventure
The Idris II freestanding drive away awning offers a combination of convenience and space; providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage, in a lightweight package. The front of the awning has a flat entry groundsheet which provides easy access for wheelchairs, prams or people with reduced mobility, with the option to king pole the doors out to create a canopy from the rain or sun. You may want to consider buying the optional bedroom inner to use your awning as a spare bedroom, ideal for large families or groups of friends. The Idris II AirAway Awning, in its easy to pack oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
- AirBeam Technology – pole free pitching.
- AirSpeed valve system – inflate with less effort.
- TBS ll – Tension Band System – ensures awning performs in adverse weathers.
- SkyTrack ll – hanging system to allow the attachment of lighting, storage or the new SkyLiner.
- Linked in groundsheet – easy to clean, removable when not needed.
- Low level vents – helps circulate the air and reduces condensation.
- Diamond clear windows – maximises light and visibility.
- NEW SkyLight Window – Runs along the roof line to enhance light during the day.
- Mesh door – on side door for bug free ventilation.
- AirBeam manual pump included – double action for quick inflation.
- Carpet, footprint & inner tent available – optional extras to customise your awning.
310 x 370 cm (inc tunnel)
|Rear Tunnel Height|
180 – 210 cm
70D Sentinel Active Polyester