Ex Outdoor Display Model – Clean & Complete. Comes supplied with Gale pump and storm straps
Please note the awning will show signs of use, but has been checked over and doesn’t have any obvious holes or tears.
The Motor Grande AIR Pro incorporates all the advantages of Kampa Dometic’s famous Rally AIR models that have made them Europe’s favourite inflatable awnings, but with a huge three metre depth; this, along with the Dual-Pitch Roof System, ensures you can utilise the entire awning, giving the Motor Grande AIR Pro 390 a remarkable 11.7m2 of usable space.
Behind the right-hand side window is a large secondary mesh panel, providing relief in hot weather. Further secondary mesh panels can be found behind both side doors and additional ventilation can be added to the front of the awning with the optional front mesh panels. Both side panels are interchangeable allowing for the reversal of the side doors and either or both side panels can be replaced with an optional annex or conservatory.
Available in 5 different heights; S (235-250cm) L (250-265cm) XL (265-280cm) XXL (280-295cm) XXXL (295-310cm)
- Double coated Weathershield Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- QuickPitch webbing straps – stronger and quicker than guylines
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen on side doors
- Kampa heavy duty no. 10 zip with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to motorhome – bumper pads with rear upright poles or optional Limpet Fix System
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- 4mm and 6mm Keder (beading) fitted
- AccessoryTrack – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready – The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet Fix System Ready
- Complete with rear upright pole set
- Complete with high volume Downdraught pump
Motor Rally Check List.
Before You Buy – What You Need To Know.
- Length of your blind.
- The total beading length is 390cm.
- Height from the bottom of your blind to the ground. (Level Ground)
- Clearance from the top of your door to the bottom of your blind.
- Does your blind extend past your door.