A critically acclaimed family favourite, the premium double rip stop ‘Movelite T4’ lightweight drive away air awning remains the ultimate choice for larger touring groups, receiving a wealth of BRAND NEW features and undergoing various design tweaks for the new season. The cavernous interior is remarkably flexible and can be divided into living, storage, or sleeping areas to suit your preference, split between an integral front vestibule and a spacious living area, with a compatible two/four berth inner tent available for purchase as an optional extra. We have redesigned the roof structure as a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers to grant a stunning contemporary aesthetic. Due to our exponential growth and popularity in Europe, this model now features a revolutionary twin internal cowl door to increase accessibility to all vans, from the UK or abroad. A choice of three height options allows this weekender to snugly fit and look stunning on any van below three metres tall. An optional canopy can also be zipped onto the front for superior protection from the elements.
Available in 3 heights: Lowline (180-220cm) – Midline (220-255cm) – Highline (255 – 305cm)
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quadruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee* – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule – Integral 105cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side – 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Double Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Access Doors – For Increased Accessibility To and From Both UK/European Vans.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Available in Both Left & Right Hand Drive Orientation Options – For Compatibility with European Motorhomes/Campervans.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
*Needs to be registered with Outdoor Revolution