Couples, families and friends will all appreciate the value of the extra space the ingenious Outwell Sandcrest S delivers for more comfortable van life. As a rear-mounted, fixed awning, with just one aluminium pole, it´s really light, packs away small and vehicle doors aren’t blocked by guylines.
It’s designed for vehicles like Peugeot Rifter, Citroen Berlingo, VW Caddy and the like. With easily adjustable height options, you’ll also find it ideal for smaller vehicles and SUV’s, perfect for camping and day trip use for cooking, as a day shelter or changing room.
The smart design allows you to close and lock the tailgate securely when you head off on a hike or bike adventure or leave it open through the night whilst you secure your van rear with its insect-proof screen for great ventilation. As a bonus, you can raise the door as a shade canopy (poles not included) when fixing your bike or recharging your battery after your outdoor excursions.
*Please Note: This is a static awning, not a driveaway awning.
- Designed for: Peugeot Rifter, Citroën Berlingo, VW Caddy and similar vehicles
- Internal mesh wall, to allow sleeping in the vehicle with the tailgate open, while being protected from insects
- Fast and easy to attach and detach
- Large mesh window with waterproof curtain enhance ventilation
- Heavy duty Outwell zips for enhanced performance
- Tailgate can be closed and locked with awning attached
- Vehicle tailgate can be opened inside the awning
- Door can be used as canopy (upright poles not included)
- Roll-away side panels provide sheltered access
- Attachment height: 155 – 185 cm
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head:3000 mm
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Poles: Aluminium 6061-T8, 13 mm, anodised