BlackOut bedroom technology…
Ideal for weekend breaks or festivals where you don’t want to be awoken at first light, the Kobuk Valley 2 has a quick and easy to pitch, dome construction. The tent’s comfortable sleeping area has ample space for two campers and a handy porch is ideal for storing gear or muddy boots. Coleman’s BlackOut Bedroom technology blocks out up to 99% of daylight for a restful night’s sleep.
Designed to offer reliable protection whatever the weather, the Kobuk Valley 2 features a high-performance, 4500mm rated flysheet paired with wind-responsive fiberglass poles. A fully integrated groundsheet guarantees a clean, dry and bug-free environment inside the tent and large ventilation panels reduce the risk of condensation.
Offering SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays, the Kobuk Valley 2 is treated with Coleman’s UVGuard technology. For added peace of mind, all fabrics are fire retardant.
- WeatherTec – Offers comfort and protection in any weather.
- Fibreglass poles – highly flexible poles.
- BlackOut inners – no more waking up at first light.
- Porch area – somewhere to keep your kit.
- Vent in apex – helps circulate air flow.
- Pack size: 58 x 14 x 14 cm
2 Berth Tents
255 x 145 cm
PU Coated Polyester