– the future in your hands
After years of development Kampa inflatable bivvies are finally a reality and are set to revolutionise the way you fish. Gone are the traditional metal or fibreglass poles, replaced by strong, high pressure inflatable AirFrame poles.
No more crawling around on the ground struggling with the frame and trying to link the poles, the AirFrame is already attached to the bivvy for simple, one step set up. Kampa are one of the largest suppliers of inflatable shelters in Europe and have supplied tens of thousands of products, most of them much larger and more complex than a bivvy. Kampa are well qualified to bring you an extremely reliable and functional product.
You’ll expect your bivvy to function under a wide variety of weather conditions. The Carp AIR uses the latest performance breathable fabric to provide the best possible environment within the tent. Weatherproofing is taken care of by the massive 10,000mm hydrostatic head (that’s 10 metres of water) and the flysheet fabric breathes, helping reduce condensation. The flysheet seams are hot air taped and all exterior zips have rain covers to protect them. The integral groundsheet is manufactured from heavy-duty PVC coated polyester that is totally waterproof and will last for years. It is zipped into the flysheet using a substantial zip, allowing it to be removed for easy cleaning. The integrated groundsheet ensures that the interior is draught and bug free, the bathtub design ensures that groundwater will not flow through your bivvy. Kampa zips are all heavy-duty and designed to last the life of the bivvy.
- Inflatable AirFrame technology
- ‘Feel the difference’ high performance Weathershield Airflow 10,000mm HH breathable material
- Two sizes available
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all ‘AirPoles’ are linked together
- Front porch
- Two way zips on front door allowing letterbox opening
- Mesh panel and cover on front door
- Large front and rear mesh vents with weather covers
- Crystal clear velcro removeable window panel on front door
- Integrated zip-in bathtub groundsheet – removeable for cleaning – bathtub style stops water running into the interior
- Four front rod straps and two on the rear
- Lamp hangers
- Complete with hand pump
Now On Display
1 Berth Tents
280 x 210cm
Weathershield AirFlow Polyester
87 x 27 x 27cm