Pre Order for early 2020 delivery
The versatile four-person Green Cone tipi has great headroom and features an offset centre pole for easy access to the large porch and inner. This pole lifts the outer from the ground to create a gap to aid air flow. Small corner poles are sewn into the inner to create a wall that adds extra usable space. To save weight, remove the inner and adjust the telescopic centre pole so the outer sits close to the ground – the perfect bivvy tent.
- Telescopic pole extends to open ventilation gap between ground and outer when inner is used. Remove inner and shorten pole for enhanced low shelter performance.
- Offset centre pole differs to traditional designs and improves inner tent space and comfort.
- Can be pitched without inner as a tarp tent
- Luminous zip pulls
- Single centre pole for easy pitching
- Adjustable main pegging points feature sturdy alloy buckles