FRONT EXTENSION FOR THE AIREDALE 6.0S & 6.0SE MODELS
New for 2021 is the fully enclosable Airedale Front Porch Extension, which zips directly onto the front of our larger Airedale models.
There are 2 variations available to match specific tents, this particular model is designed to fit the Airedale 6.0S & Airedale 6.0SE. This extension considerably extends usable utility space from the integral front porch, and builds on the excellent vista of the outside world through an enclosed windowed multi-position front door panel.
It can be effortlessly pitched using our Oxygen Air Frame System, comprising a single point inflation high-pressure air tube, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and an exclusive Pressure Relief Valve. A ‘bath-tub’ toggle-in groundsheet is included as well as a bag of steel ground pegs, high visibility guylines, and fixings to attach Storm Straps.
*Please note this is NOT compatible with 2019 & 2020 Airedale models.
- 240 HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head of 4000mm
- Oxygen airframe with dynamic seed valve & intelligent frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARNTEE on the air frame system (T’s and C’s apply)
- Zip-back front door
- Tinted PVC windows with zip-up curtains
- Hi-vis guylines with quick adjusters
- Fits Airedale 6.0S and 6.0SE 2021 models only
- Adjustable pegging system
- Includes peg set, PE groundsheet and carry bag
- Total Weight 9.9kg
- Pack Size 76x39x26cm
- Footprint 380 x 250cm