SIDE EXTENSION FOR THE AIREDALE 6.0S, 6.0SE & 7.0SE MODELS…
The BRAND NEW lightweight pole and sleeve Airedale Side Porch Awning is the ultimate sheltered utility space to fix alongside your tent.
Featuring 2 front windows and 2 side windows, cooking ventilation, zip-in curtains and a removable PE groundsheet, this Side Porch fits snugly around the contours of your tent using a combination of carefully positioned pegging points and guy ropes.
It is made specifically for cooking, storage, dining and relaxing, with the added benefit of being able to use the front door as a sun canopy in conjunction with optional Extension Canopy Poles. Whilst it is designed to fit the Airedale 6.0S, 6.0SE and 7.0SE tents perfectly, the universal nature of the fitting of this Side Porch means that it is not restricted to just these models and can be manipulated to fit most tunnel tents of a certain size.
*Please note this is NOT compatible with 2019 & 2020 Airedale models.
- 240HDE high-density all-weather light weight fabric
- Hydrostatic head of 4000mm
- Robust fibreglass pole construction
- Zip-up canopy style door (canopy poles sold separately)
- Secure weatherproof connection cowl section
- Tinted PVC windows with curtains
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- Designed to fit all 6.0s,6.0SE,7.0SE models
- Adjustable pegging system
- Includes peg set, PE groundsheet and carry bag
- Total Weight: 10.1kg
- Pack Size: 70x27x21cm
- Footprint: 300x150cm