The Castle Pines 4L is a spacious, easy to pitch, family tunnel tent, offering you a comfortable living and sleeping area in the great outdoors. The BlackOut Bedroom makes sure you and your family get that extra portion of sleep to revover. The revolutionary, extra-large BlackOut Bedrooms block out up to 99% of daylight for a longer sleep and also help to maintain a comfortable internal temperature, keeping the tent’s bedrooms up to 5 degrees cooler during the day, and up to 1 degree warmer during the night. Multiple entrances offer easier entry and exit in inclement conditions. The Castle Pines 4L has a generous and bright living area in addition to the spacious porch with plenty of space for dining together or storing camping equipment and bags. The tent’s outer fabric is fire retardant and for extra security, the zipper stoppers on the tent doors ensure that zips are always within easy reach in the event of an emergency, even for children.
Heavy rain is no match for the polyester flysheet which has an impressive hydrostatic head of 6000mm as well as fully taped seams, this combined with the tough, integrated polyethylene groundsheet ensures a dry and bug-free interior. The flysheet is also treated with Coleman’s UVGuard providing SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays.
Additional features include barrier free access to ensure easy movement in and out of the tent, both high and low ventilation to reduce the risk of condensation and convenient cable openings in the tent wall that allow easy accessibility to a power source outside the tent.
- Tent Package 1 including footprint & carpet – Worth £81.00
- Tent Package 2 including footprint, carpet & vestibule – Worth £210.00
- WeatherTec – Offers comfort and protection in any weather.
- Fibreglass Poles – Highly flexible and lightweight.
- BlackOut inners – no more waking up at first light.
- Extra large bedrooms – more spacious than the average inner.
- Zipped Window blinds – to ensure privacy.
- Canopy over front entrance – protection from wet weather.
- Rain skirts – helps direct water run off away from the tent.
- Built in groundsheet – creating a bug and draught free environment.
- Comes complete with pegs.