– a tent you can rely on
The quick pitch three pole tunnel design of Ascott makes it perfect for weekend camping adventures with family or friends. The Vango build quality and features are evident, including their fully sewn-in groundsheet, fully seam taped waterproof flysheet and main door entrance cover preventing rain from falling into the spacious living area. Ascott is a great value option for those new to camping who want a tent they can trust and rely on.
- Protex 70D 3000mm Polyester – waterproof, reliable and durable fabric.
- PowerFlex poles – strong and lightweight fibreglass poles.
- Adaptable door step – can be flapped down for easy access.
- TBS ll – Tension Band System – tent performs better in adverse weather.
- Covered entrance – prevents rain dripping into the living area.
- Diamond clear PVC windows – to maximise light and visibility.
- Full mesh behind entrance – increases airflow while keeping out the bugs.
- Fully sewn in groundsheet – provides bug and draft free environment.
- Lights out inner – helps reduce the early morning light.
- Optional Universal carpet size – 170 x 310cm.
5 Berth Tents
415 x 320 cm
70D Protex Polyester