– Perfect for weekend adventures…
The quick pitch three pole tunnel design of Ascott makes it perfect for weekend camping adventures with family or friends. The Vango build quality and features are evident, including their fully sewn-in groundsheet, fully seam taped waterproof flysheet and main door entrance cover preventing rain from falling into the spacious living area. Ascott is a great value option for those new to camping who want a tent they can trust and rely on.
- All flysheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- TBS II (Tension Band System) – ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
5 Berth Tents
415 x 320 cm
70D Sentinel Active Polyester