– Perfect for Families…
The Orava 500XL is everything you need for those long camping holidays with the family. It’s array of excellent features make this one of Vango’s bestselling tents. The Orava 500XL is an extremely spacious tent with a 5-fibreglass pole tunnel structure and fully flexible built-in front awning, perfect for all of your camping essentials. It boasts an extra-large living area and features Vango’s Patented TBS II system, to ensure the tent performs in adverse weather conditions. This tent is ideal for larger families or those seeking extra room.
- Tent Package Includes: Footprint Groundsheet – Worth £55.00
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass pole – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Generous king-sized bedrooms – big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
5 Berth Tents
720 x 380 cm
70D Protex Polyester