- Free Delivery
- Finance Available
- Pre Order
Please note: a Purchase Fee of £10 is included for Blackhorse Financing.
|Purchase Price 0.00||Deposit 0.00|
|Interest 0.00||Monthly Repayments 0.00|
|Loan Amount 0.00||Total (Inc. Deposit) 0.00|
|Agreement Duration 0||APR Representative 8.2|
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only. If you require a more accurate quote please get in touch. Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+ only.
– Perfect for large families & groups of friends… – Pre Order for February delivery
- AirSpeed Valve – Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes.
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam tents, allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.
- Sentinel Active – When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating
- Drop Down Doors – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Door – Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Climate Windows – Enjoy the views while easily managing the temperature inside your tent
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights-out Inner – Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Bedroom Pockets – Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Queen Bedrooms – Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Double Section Living Area – You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- AirZone Panel – Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- High Visibility Guylines – Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- TBS II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Universal Carpet size: 260 x 360 cm (optional extra)
6 Berth Tents
700 x 380 cm
Sentinel Active Polyester