– Perfect for large families & groups of friends…
New for 2019, the Stargrove Air 600XL, offers great balance between living space and must-have features, it’s perfect for families looking for a tent which is practical yet great value for money. The Stargrove is extremely quick to pitch using Vango’s unique inflatable AirBeam structure and the pump provided, meaning your tent will pitch in minutes. The Stargrove has masses of room which includes 3 bedrooms that sleep up to 6 people, a large double section living area and pre-attached front awning. This tent is perfect for larger families or groups of friends needing extra space.
- Tent Package Includes: Footprint & Carpet – Worth £120.00
- AirSpeed Valve – Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes.
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam tents, allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.
- Sentinel Active – When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating
- Drop Down Doors – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Door – Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Climate Windows – Enjoy the views while easily managing the temperature inside your tent
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights-out Inner – Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Bedroom Pockets – Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Queen Bedrooms – Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Double Section Living Area – You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- AirZone Panel – Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- High Visibility Guylines – Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- TBS II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
6 Berth Tents
700 x 380 cm
Sentinel Active Polyester