Pennine Pathfinder folding camper… Full Awning, Bed Skirts & Dark Inner Tents
Thinking of buying a caravan? Well be prepared to change your mind…… for the luxurious Pennine Pathfinder. The top of the range 6 berth folding camper comes well equipped for your holiday, including wash room with cassette toilet, 3 burner hob and oven, sink basin and fridge, external shower and BBQ point.
The neutral colours bring the Pennine Pathfinder bang up-to date. Breathable Isacryl materials, large windows and ample of ventilation makes for a comfortable stay in the cabin area of the Pennine Pathfinder.
The main benefits of acrylics are as follows;
- Resistant to fading.
- Resistant to mildew.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Will not absorb water.
- Easier to dry out.
- Maintains internal cabin/awning temperature 3 degrees (celcius) warmer than cotton.
- Scatter Cushions.
- Bound Edge Carpet.
- Hot Water System.
- integral Central Heating.
- Aerial Point.
- Phenolic Coated Birch Bed Boards.
- Cabin and Awning in breathable lsacryl fabric manufactured by Isabella Ltd.
- lXL Lightweight Fibreglass Awning Frame.
- External Shower.
- Alloy Wheels.
- Alko AKS13OO Stabiliser
- Ex. Works Weight: 840 kg (16.55 CWT)
- Maximum Gross: 1000 kg (19.7 CWT)
- Carrying Capacity: 160 kg (3.15 CWT)
- Overall Length: 4.88 m
- Internal Length: 3.55 m
- Campsite Length: 6.00 m
- Overall Width: 2.12 m
- Internal Width: 1.98 m
- Campsite Width: 2.10 m
- Interior Height: 2.20 m
- Towing Height: 1.39
There are no reviews yet.